DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

European Delije Groups

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Espanyol
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 12:04    Post subject: European Delije Groups Reply with quote

Hi guys I'm from Barcelona (Spain) and I support Espanyol. Since 4 years I've been visiting Beograd for business and I fall in love with Serbia and Red Star. I've been in several derbies and different basketball and football games.

I'll like to know where there are other Delije supporters, currently I live in London due that I have my own business here.

Also if someone can give me information about the Delije brother in London which needs some charity I'll love to send his familly some money.

Later
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalunya it's NOT Spain Smile Catalunya Catalana Razz Well most of Olympiakos fans they like Barcelona in Spain, because Real Madrid (Hijo de puta) fans are brothers with GAY Green Rubbits of Panathinaikos and they always had anti-olympiakos feelings, and they were ALWAYS winning us with the help of the referee (Uefa Mafiozi)! Delije fans are around ALL X Yugoslavia, not only Serbia, in London there are lot of Red Star supporters and they watch together the games of our teams (Olympiakos and Red Star)! For our BROTHER Mladen:

MLADEN RACIC
AVRAMA PETRONIJEVICA 17
35000 JAGODINA
SERBIA

SOCIETE GENERALE YUGOSLAV BANK
A.D. Belgrade "Jagodina" branch, 59-12

COUNTRY SWIFT address IBAN

EU € SOGYCSBG CS73 275593072908120259

and also as living in London, buy a ticket from ebay for the charity game between the 2 brother clubs in London!

Regards
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
Espanyol
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 12:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catalunya will be always Spanish as Kosovo will always be Serbian Laughing I don't care about Real Madrid fans supporting Panathinaikos. I think Red Star has more common values with Espanol than Barcelona. Barcelona is the big team that the goverment always supported.

In two weeks I'll be in Beograd so I'm thinking about giving a good donation to the familly.

Thanks for the reply.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 13:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kosovo of course it was, it is, and will always be SERBIAN, but Catalunya it's NOT Spanish as Ireland it's NOT British Smile different things, as different thing it's and Cyprus situation Smile
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 13:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Espanyol wrote:
I think Red Star has more common values with Espanol than Barcelona.

Well this thing i am not the one who'll judge about it, neither you, but our SERBIAN BROTHERS and ONLY Smile But i saw 4 people with F.C.B. hats at RED STAR - Smederevo in Belgrade when i was, but i don't know about Delije's opinion on Spanish Stage!
Espanyol
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 14:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red-Bull7....if you allow me, I should give you a history class about Spain. 4 years ago I didn't know shit about Serbia and as everybody internationally thought that Serbian people where the bad ones in the movies...I try to met people, my girlfriend is Serbia, I've been in different Red Star games, I try to read books about Serbia expecially those ones that talk about the last 50 years.

So if you want to talk about Catalonia and Spain, I think you should the same. Just ask the general population of Catalona...not only the fucking separatist.

For me, I don't care if Delije fans have Barcelona hats, I'm not trying to have a brotherhood between club fans. I never like it big clubs, I will never support Barcelona or Madrid..as when I went to Beograd some people told me that Partizan was the biggest club, I read a lot about both and I start watching Red Star games and for me Delije is one of the greatest groups in Europe...too bad Delije can't travel to much away.

Cheers
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2006 14:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Espanyol, No te preocupes, hablo con muchos españoles separatistas y no separatistas. Castellanos, catalanes y vascos, y tengo un amigo que es el mejor estudiante de la universidad que estudia estos temas, por eso tengo esta opinion. No quiero cambiar tu opinion, pero esta es la mia.

I didn't said that Delije fans are Barcelona, i told you what i saw! I don't know what is Delije opinion on Spanish stage and i didn't said that you're trying to have a brotherhood, i said that i don't have the right to judge but ONLY our BROTHERS have here the right to judge Smile personal i don't have any problem with Spanish Republic, i have lot of Spanish friends and they are COOL people Smile Partizan the biggest club? Hahahaha tell to those people who told you this "Good night and sweet dreams" Smile Delije can't travel away because of FUCKIN visa... If they didn't had this problem, they would really show what means DELIJE! And me i am very interested on Serbian History, Language and Culture except our Brotherhood with Red Star, and i ADORE Serbs because they are the best friends of Greeks (based on people)! Anyway... I have to go now to watch the game against Panathinaikos, nice to talk with you Espanyol! We will speak again soon!
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 03:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

red bull how many languages do you speak Surprised Surprised Shocked
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Nov 2006 04:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha uncle vanja Smile either Greek i don't speak perfect, but i know a few things from some languages Smile
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: