DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

СПАРТАК МОСКВА
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 117, 118, 119  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче - друге трибине
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Леннокс
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2006 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

nego, moze li neko meni ovdje potanko da objasni kakav odnos imaju sparatkovi navijaci za gate7? mislim logicno je da je dobar i prijateljski ali moze li neko upucen to malo detaljnije da napise...
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

We were asked to write about our movement… I’ll try to do this…
As I’m far not a top boy of my club I would like to tell just few facts about SM hooliganism. Also I’m too young for beautiful stories about first steps of our movement. I would better ask to tell about it more experienced people or translate in English some articles. I prefer not to speak about something I understand not well enough.
I would rather tell some facts about our first steps in making choreography, singing on the stadiums and about our dialogue with cops (sometimes not all of them are bastards Wink ). If I would be wrong my friends would correct me.
First of all I would like to say that our movement always was on the top inside Russia. Our fans first started to travel after our team inside and outside Russia, first scarf, flag and banner, first song and even first trouble with cops were made by Spartak fans. Our main enemy – cska – was/is always one step behind us trying, for example, to copy our songs by changing Spartak on cska (in about 1/2-2/3 of their songs are reworked our songs and sometimes it’s hard to understand what they wanted to say without 0,5 liters of something like vodka Wink ). As a result of this for the moment of the USSR disintegration we got magnificent inheritance that in my mind could help us be on the top for some years even without doing anything for developing of our movement. Unfortunately because of communistic “curtain” from other world, and also because of often reprisals on the part of authority/police fans movement in the whole Russia developed extremely slowly in comparison with other world (including Serbia). Now we’re trying to reach the highest level of support by taking the most interesting and beautiful points from all around the world, probably first of all, from you. For a present moment we’ve got not bad level of support but certainly have a lot to do in the future!
Now briefly about hooligans. As I have already said we were first in Russia in (almost) everything and were first in Russia who made a firm. It was named Flint’s Crew (FC).
From the very beginning our enemies were fans of cska and dynamo. Now hooligans of Petersburg Zenith are also growing in strength. But although all Petersburg is supporting their one club Zenith and so they have an opportunity to get under the banners many hooligans, they don’t have a constant practice in fighting (like in Moscow where’re six clubs from Prime league).That’s why they develop slowly enough. In fighting with cska and dynamo hooligans the victory was far from being always on our side, but the last season was surely red-white, victories have been gained practically in all serious fights. By the way Spartak fans are called meat or pigs, cska fans – horses, dynamo fans – dust, zenith fans - vagabond or bags. cska and dynamo fans are friends and going on matches of each other with Spartak. On the last match dynamo-cska they even made a muster (I hope I chose the right word for this concept) between their stands (“Moscow without meat” naïve lads Wink ).
Now I’d like to talk about our support on the stadiums. In this component we share, in my mind, 1 place with Zenith fans. Here you can see their photos and video. http://www.landscrona.ru/media/index.php?t=foto05
Not bad!!!

Unfortunately, now I should go. I’ll try to find time to write the end of my story Wink in the night Rolling Eyes
BodoniuS
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Segun"]for example, to copy our songs [quote]

This is something familiar to us... Laughing

[quote="Segun"]Our fans first started to travel after our team inside and outside Russia, first scarf, flag and banner, first song and even first trouble with cops were made by Spartak fans [quote]

When was that beginnings? What years?
You said also that Flint's crew was the first firm in Russia. What year?
Ю.Г.
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

BodoniuS,
FC начали в 95/96...
Лучше всего о фирме может рассказать их фанзин Ultras News
http://un.fanats.ru/index1_old.htm
11 номеров + отличные фотки и рисунки по ссылке. Наслаждайтесь.

offtopic: как лучше писать: на русском языке или на английском здесь???
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

мислим да би било лепо да пишемо на руском/српском, јер се доста тога разуме, оно што не будемо разумели можемо да појасним са енглеским преводом, ипак треба да радимо на јачању веза Wink
BodoniuS
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 15:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

cabron wrote:
мислим да би било лепо да пишемо на руском/српском, јер се доста тога разуме, оно што не будемо разумели можемо да појасним са енглеским преводом, ипак треба да радимо на јачању веза Wink

У потпуности те подржавам.

Segun, Ю.Г. , Red-White Troop и остали, да ли се слажете са овим предлогом?
Милош Б.С.
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 16:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Што да не,јебеш енглески Twisted Evil Јел пробао неко да пише са компа у руском алфабету,знам помало руски,ал не могу да нађем пола слова на тастатури Confused
Ю.Г.
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 16:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the end of 1971 first red-white flags, caps... were met at the terrases. Cops qwickly had took their attention to first fans, who didn't want just seat on benches & dressed in red-white colours. Fans were outlaw in USSR. There were many arests at the terrases. One of the most famouse songs in 1970 years "Мы не в Чили, мы не в Чили…"("We are not in Chile...") can illustrate a situation at stadium then best of all.
Fans had started visiting away matches in the middle of 70th years.
The first organised trip on away match of SM were made 25.06.1977 (Minsk). 44 Red-whites had gone by bus. In 1977 RW visited also Kazan, Piter, Yaroslavl.
1st big banner was made in 1987 (size 10x7m)

more about it:
http://om.fott.ru/
http://om.fott.ru/new.html
http://om.fott.ru/new2.html
http://om.fott.ru/new3.html
http://om.fott.ru/new4.html
http://om.fott.ru/flag.html

international aways before 2001
http://om.fott.ru/all.html

fotos from 1970-1980
http://om.fott.ru/ex/fotoarhive.html

PS. Sorry for bad English...
Ю.Г.
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 16:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

BodoniuS wrote:
cabron wrote:

У потпуности те подржавам.

Segun, Ю.Г. , Red-White Troop и остали, да ли се слажете са овим предлогом?

ДА! какждый пишет по-своему и если не понятно объясняем по-английски. Сам я по српски понимаю многое, только самому составлять предложения пока трудно.
Кстати, странно когда сербы и русские общаются на английском друг с другом, не так ли?
BodoniuS
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 17:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Тако јеее!!!
Мада нисам баш све разумео, али нема везе... crybaby
Costa_Rusija
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 18:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Да, согласен, fuck english среди русов и србов!

Первые выезды спартаковских фанов начались в конце 70-х гг., но малым количеством, правда.

80-е гг. - спартаковские фанаты составили особый стиль и в атрибутике, одежде, даже хореографии(конец 80-х). Самые популярные и опасные выезды - в республики бывшего Советского Союза конечно. Это особая страница в истории спартаковского фанатизма: выезда в Киев(Украина), Вильнюс(Литва)...
Segun
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 18:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just met one of the founders of Flint's Crew. In two words they started in 1994 (he said there were 7 lads), but formally firm was founded one year later. In that year they made first russian fans magazine.
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
T_FCSM
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 19:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Один из парней с фотографии 1997 года был в белграде в 1999... Very Happy
И хорошо знаком с некотырыми парнями из Делие Wink
zivelo Pravoslavlje,
ziveli Grci, ziveli Rusi,
zivelo Pravoslavlje!
T_FCSM
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2006 19:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry... Crying or Very sad
"...1977 года был в Белграде..."
zivelo Pravoslavlje,
ziveli Grci, ziveli Rusi,
zivelo Pravoslavlje!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче - друге трибине All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 117, 118, 119  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 4 of 119

Jump to: