DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings from Southampton, England.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Block 41
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010 20:48    Post subject: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Good evening Delije. Very Happy

I offer warm greetings and admiration from Southampton, a fellow team in glorious Red and White Stripes.

We have an FA Cup match this weekend against our bitter local rivals from P*rtsmouth. We've not met each other for 5 years, since our relegations, and it will be an immense and vitriolic occasion.

To get into the spirit of our approaching Derby day, I have spent the last few weeks watching video and reading about many other bitter rivalries, and this led me to discover Crvena Zvezda. Naturally, I was already very aware of your great Club, but only recently have I learnt more about you.

I have spent many hours enjoying reading about and watching videos of your fantastic support for your Club. It makes me sad that we can never have such support for our Club in our country, as our authorities do not allow us to have such things as flares in our grounds. Very rarely do we either have your amazing tifo displays, but we do for very important occasions have some (they are called "mosaics" over here).

Just wanted to express my admiration for your awesome support. I have shared some of your videos with my friends at Southampton, and everyone has been very impressed with you!

Anyway, one question I have for you:

I have learnt how to pronounce the letters of your alphabet, but can't quite work out how to pronounce "Delije" correctly. The part I have difficulty with, is how to pronounce the 'e' after the 'y' sound of your 'j'.

Could you perhaps be kind enough to link me to a video of someone saying the word Delije, and tell me what time on the video to look out for, so I can get it right?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am very interested in your Club now after all I've seen, and will be following your results in future. Good luck for the rest of your season. thumbsup

I hope you can overcome your financial difficulties. We've been through the same thing, nearly going out of business, but we came through it, and are much stronger for it now.

My best wishes to you for much success!

(some pictures of our "St. Mary's Stadium" with tifo display for you):

Дачија
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010 21:13    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Block 41 wrote:

I have learnt how to pronounce the letters of your alphabet, but can't quite work out how to pronounce "Delije" correctly. The part I have difficulty with, is how to pronounce the 'e' after the 'y' sound of your 'j'.

Pronounce just like the first 'e' in Delije. If you know how to pronounce the first you should also know the second one.
Block 41
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010 22:07    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Дачија wrote:
Pronounce just like the first 'e' in Delije. If you know how to pronounce the first you should also know the second one.

Thank you, I thought it may have had a different accent on it. I understand now. Very Happy
Snake
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2010 23:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ајде људи да не напушимо и овог лика, лепо се преставио, стиче се утисак да једва чекамо да неког спустимо на овом форуму био делија или припадник неке друге навијачке групе, не мора да га волимо али ајде барем да му не помињемо кеву одмах...
НЦБ
Ветеран

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2010 14:31    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Thank you and welcome..

This forum is about our brothers from Athens, forum about other tifo scenes is on next link:

http://www.delije.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=12

Topic about scene in UK:

http://www.delije.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5711

In next video clip on 0:30 you can hear song: Delije, delije, ajmo svi u glas, Uros Misic jedan je od nas which means Delije, delije, everybody sing loudly, Uros Misic is one of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq-LGm3YNCo

Story about Uros Misic you can read in next post:

http://www.delije.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=208569#208569

In that topic you can see many pics of groups which supported us in fight for truth and justice..

youtube channel about Uros Misic where you can watch video clips about his shameful verdict:

www.youtube.com/IstinaZaUrosa

JUSTICE FOR UROS!
Block 41
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2010 18:24    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

НЦБ wrote:
Thank you and welcome..

This forum is about our brothers from Athens, forum about other tifo scenes is on next link:

Thank you very much for your welcome and helpful links.

My apologies for posting in this forum, it was the only one in English I could see. Embarassed

I hope you find justice for Uros. I have seen the video of the event, and a ten year sentence is disgraceful. Sad Evil or Very Mad

Anyway, sorry again for posting in the wrong place, I'll stop posting here after this reply.

My best wishes to you all.
BRE
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2010 15:20    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Block 41 wrote:

I have spent many hours enjoying reading about and watching videos of your fantastic support for your Club. It makes me sad that we can never have such support for our Club in our country, as our authorities do not allow us to have such things as flares in our grounds. Very rarely do we either have your amazing tifo displays, but we do for very important occasions have some (they are called "mosaics" over here).

Our authorities do not allow us to use flares but we are using them. In Serbia you can go in jail because of that, we dont do everything what ''authorities'' expect from us.

Quote:

Could you perhaps be kind enough to link me to a video of someone saying the word Delije, and tell me what time on the video to look out for, so I can get it right?

http://www.ivona.com/?tk=uJNDr62c
joetraff
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2010 09:56    Post subject: Re: Greetings from Southampton, England. Reply with quote

Block 41 wrote:
Good evening Delije. Very Happy

I offer warm greetings and admiration from Southampton, a fellow team in glorious Red and White Stripes.

We have an FA Cup match this weekend against our bitter local rivals from P*rtsmouth. We've not met each other for 5 years, since our relegations, and it will be an immense and vitriolic occasion.

To get into the spirit of our approaching Derby day, I have spent the last few weeks watching video and reading about many other bitter rivalries, and this led me to discover Crvena Zvezda. Naturally, I was already very aware of your great Club, but only recently have I learnt more about you.

Just wanted to express my admiration for your awesome support. I have shared some of your videos with my friends at Southampton, and everyone has been very impressed with you!

Anyway, one question I have for you:

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am very interested in your Club now after all I've seen, and will be following your results in future. Good luck for the rest of your season. thumbsup

I hope you can overcome your financial difficulties. We've been through the same thing, nearly going out of business, but we came through it, and are much stronger for it now.

My best wishes to you for much success!

(some pictures of our "St. Mary's Stadium" with tifo display for you):

Great post.
Keep on sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: