DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What to do?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007 20:09    Post subject: What to do?! Reply with quote

I saw one very interesting thing, but i am not shure how should we act?!? It is petition for Hagia Sophia in Konstantinopolis (Istanbul) to become again Ortodox temple, becose Turks made museum from it! What is the "deal"? It sounds great, thats true, but the thing is that EU parlament is making presure on turkish goverment for this mether, and it should be one of the conditions for Turkey to become EU member!

First of all, i hate EU and i wouldnt ever belive them! Why they are so "good" now, they dont even wanth to put Christianity for oficial religion in future EU constitution, and i consider them as one of enemys of Christianity... Why they are so good now?! I belive that behind this is onley idea to pick easy points with Europian people to welcome Turkey in EU... I dont wanth to spend my time for explanings how terible is idea to see Turks with freedom to go all over Europe Shocked Rolling Eyes I hope that Serbia will never come in to this stupid union, but reality is that onley if they become so mad on us and take us in the midle of Pacific to be isolated island, onley in that case we gonna be saved from this terible thing. But i dont think so. So, imagine turk colonies in south Serbia, God please save us... In Greece i think same problem! So, what to do? Should we all sign this petition or not? I am thinking to do it, becose i dont belive that boycot of this action can help too much to stop Turks to become EU, and i would realy love to see Hagia Sophia like Ortodox temple - again!

www.hagiasophiablog.com.

(Надам се да сте разумели мој тарзан-инглиш, шта мислите, да ли потписивати ово или не?)

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2007 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Аја Софија у Цариграду

Прву цркву на месту данашње Аја Софије (аја на турском значи света) подигао је 330. године цар Константин Велики када је Константинопољ проглашен главним градом Источног римског царства. Двеста година касније у устанку против цара Јустинијана изгорео је велики део града заједно са црквом. Јустинијан је затим поново изградио много већу и лепшу цркву од најсјајнијег мермера. Када је завршена 337. године, Аја Софија је постала главно хришћанско светилиште и то остала више од хиљаду година. Када су Турци 1453. године заузели Константинопољ, преименовали су га у Истамбул, а славну цркву претворили у џамију. То је и остала све до 1935. године када је тадашњи председник Турске Кемал Ататурк (1881-1938) од ње направио музеј.

Иначе, и наш Храм Светог Саве је рађен по угледу на архитектуру ове светиње.

RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 02:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Turkey become European Union Member this would be the END of Europe, that's 100% sure (and of Christianity of course)

Already in Bosnia, in Germany, in FYROM/Vardarska, they live lot of Turks... If 80.000.000 Turks be free in all Europe, + the fuckin Albanians... I don't want to imagine such situation, it's horrible!!!

About now Constantinople (the REAL name of Istanbul) and Agia Sofia... I don't think that Turkey will accept what European Union tells them! They already occupie illegal 37% of North Cyprus, except Turkey NOONE else in this world recognised this pseudo-country and when United Nations and European Union tells them to get away their army and recognise Republic of Cyprus (the REAL one), they say that they will NEVER do this... They want to become European Union Members with their rules, it's something unbelievable! And our FUCKIN Government(s), the big 2 parties, are the GREATEST traitors, Karamalis, Simmitis and Papandreou are not Greeks at all, the first one is Turk and the other 2 are Jews! I feel shame for it but... There's no way for Hellas and Serbia to escape i think from this NIGHTMARE and HELL Sad
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
луди_радуле
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2007 09:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
If Turkey become European Union Member this would be the END of Europe, that's 100% sure (and of Christianity of course)

I agree with first part, but Christianity will survive for sure.
hools
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 00:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

recently was formed a commitee by Greek immigrants who live in america(with the participation of serbs and cypriots who live in canada and usa)
starting a campaign to restore Agia Sofia as the monument of orthodox religion.sadly amerika=jews loves muslim countries and support them.
because they see in these poor,savage and barbarian countries the change to gain from economic developments.and sadly in this unfair capitalist world small countries(like Greece and Serbia) can't win their justified right!to claim their holy soil...

p.s and believe hatori i have visited Agia Sofia and it's not only museum,
they have even made fashion shows inside the temple.
can someone imagine how they would feel if some naked models where inside Meka?(the muslims holy place).
Ветеран

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 12:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds terible my brother... Then is maybe bether to vote for this, i think that this is not realy main mether about their invitation in EU.

унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a great doubt what to do about this action-pettition.some greeks beleive that:
"Until Constantinople becomes part of Greece again, there is no point in restoring the Great Church of Holy Wisdom. In fact, it could never be restored to its former glory until such conditions were met. The Muslim Turks or the godless Europeans could never restore the church''
there should be a congressional hearing in a us senate(i think this week) regarding hagia sophia that was initiative by a chris spirou that heads the organisation of the ''free agia sophia coucil of america''
Quote:
We will demonstrate that the violations have turned this most sacred site for Christians into an international bazaar. We will present our belief, as a Council that believes in human rights, that no government has the right to determine the use of a church or has the right to appoint or approve of religious faiths, to ordain priests or to determine holy figures,” Spirou charged in a clear reference to the Turkish government.

hools
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 16:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo wrote:
That sounds terible my brother... Then is maybe bether to vote for this, i think that this is not realy main mether about their invitation in EU.

yes it is my brother.for all i care these bastards should be annihillated from the face of the earth,instead od joining EU
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2007 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

more photos
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/turkey/hagia-sophia-photos/index.htm
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 00:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo wrote:

Прву цркву на месту данашње Аја Софије (аја на турском значи света) .

мала исправка, колико ја знам `аја` је на грчком света, пише се АГИА, или свети АГИОН, с тим да се у говору то `г` углавном не изговара, па се зато чује `аја`.мислим да је тако није пуно битно за тему, али ако сам управу, зашто да приписујемо турцима грчке речи.
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 11:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

cabron wrote:
Hatori Hanzo wrote:

Прву цркву на месту данашње Аја Софије (аја на турском значи света) .

мала исправка, колико ја знам `аја` је на грчком света, пише се АГИА, или свети АГИОН, с тим да се у говору то `г` углавном не изговара, па се зато чује `аја`.мислим да је тако није пуно битно за тему, али ако сам управу, зашто да приписујемо турцима грчке речи.

Наравно брате, и највероватније да си у праву! Ја сам пренео текст и промакао ми је тај детаљ, логично би било да си у праву!

Brothers, AGIA is greek word for holy? Is that corect?

Che
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2007 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Αγία - Agia - Света (попут Αγία Παρασκευή, односно Света Параскева)

Αγίων - Agion - Свети (нпр. Αγίου Όρους, Агион Орос.. односно Света Гора. Пример можда и није "најсрећније одабран", пошто је код нас "гора" женског рода.. као што је и оригинална реч, "планина", у српском језику именица женског рода)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: