DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serbian players and coaches
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 04:12    Post subject: Serbian players and coaches Reply with quote

Brothers, i just want to ask you, about Serbian Players and coaches that work in Greece... No matter that we say "NO NAMES NO NUMBERS ONLY OUR SYMBOLS", just for information, i want to know which players and coaches "are Red Star" and which "are Partizan"

Football:
Predrag Djordjevic (our Captain) we know that he is RED STAR
Ilia Ivic was RED STAR and OLYMPIAKOS but now he works for Aek and he is Aek, what about his brother Vladan Ivic? was he RED STAR or Partizan player?
Milos Maric i don't know what he is but he was player of Zeta, not RED STAR or Partizan
And what about the x coach of Barcelona and Atletico Madrid ANDIC? Panathinaikos is ready to make a contract with him...

Basketball:
Milan Tomic (our x captain and we adore him) was RED STAR
Dragan Tarlac (also we adore him) was RED STAR
Dusan Ivkovic (the coach) was RED STAR or Partizan?
Zeliko Obradovic (Panathinaikos Basketball Team Coach) is Partizan (?)
Scepanovic (x player of Panathinaikos now of Paok) is Partizan (?)
Pedja Stojakovic (x player of Paok) is RED STAR (?)
Tomasevic (player of Panathinaikos) is Partizan (?)
Vujanic (player of Panathinaikos) is Partizan (?)
Dejan Bodiroga (x player of Panathinaikos and he really HATES Olympiakos fans and he LOVES Panathinaikos) is RED STAR (?)
Zarko Paspalje (x player of Olympiakos and a BIG TRAITOR he went to Panathinaikos and Olympiakos fans HATE HIM) is Partizan (?)

If i forget any player (Football or Basketball) you can post who is, and what he is...

Thanks
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 05:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is some of the answers for you my brother, vladimir ivic=partizan,radomir antic=partizan,zeljko obradovic=partizan,vlado scepanovic=partizan,,zarko paspalj=partizan,vujanic=partizan and this peace of sheet tomasevic was made player in red star and than he went to partizan predrag stojakovic=crvena zvezda(red star}
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 05:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thnak you Brate! What about trainer (and x player) of PAOK, Bane Prelevic? (in Basketball of course)...
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 05:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

And please if anyone knows, about Dejan Bodiroga (we fuckin HATE HIM and he hate Olympiakos too, he use to wear GATE 13 t-shirts), Dusan Ivkovic (coach) and Bane Prelevic (coach) i am waiting for an answer...
стабило
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 08:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
And please if anyone knows, about Dejan Bodiroga (we fuckin HATE HIM and he hate Olympiakos too, he use to wear GATE 13 t-shirts), Dusan Ivkovic (coach) and Bane Prelevic (coach) i am waiting for an answer...

Bodiroga went abroad very young and he never played for partizan or Red Star but i think that he somewhere said that he is partizan fan Evil or Very Mad
100%anti crnobeli
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 08:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Bodiroga as Stabilo says hasn't played for partizan,but he is partizan supporter.Dusan Ivkovic was a partizan coach long time ago,but if there is any club that he likes that is Radnicki-Crveni Krst(Crveni Krst is part of Belgrade),and Bane Prelevic as i know was a Red Star player during the -'80s.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 10:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where is Crveni Krst in Beograd, i've been there, a friend of mine lives there Razz anyway THANKS for the information and THANKS GOD that Dejan Bodiroga it's NOT your player because he is GATE 13
Boris
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vujanic was a Red Star player as well, but the little traitor went to partizan when our club needed him the most.
Bodiroga is Partizan, definitely. By the way, you've got a couple of Croats in your basketball team... how do you like that? One of them was an important player in PAO and PAOK even.
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejan Bodiroga played only for Proleter [Zrenjanin] in Serbia. He also played for Zadar in ex-Yugoslavia, then he went abroad.
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 20:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes brate we have in basketball some croats you meant moulaomerovic(dont know the spelling sorry)...i dont like them (the croats) even in our football team we have one of them our second goalkeeper(boutina)
i think (personal opinion) that serbs helped as many years in basket and football players as tomic,tarlac,djordjevic (predrag) even coaches as bajevic & ivkovic......the last 2-3 years some croatians come (a few in number 2or3) but they are not our favorites players...

P.S personal opinion the reply this is not gate 7 opinion
P.S 2 sorry for the name spelling many i made many mistakes Wink
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brothers, i don't like either Croats, because they did bad things to Srbija, but it's not up to us to don't take Croatian players... That's our Administration! Yes in basketball we have Zizic and Mulaomerovic. Mulaomerovic they bought him because our SUPER STAR, at the first game got injured and he will come back to play first days of April (!!!), it's Arvidas Macijauskas. That's why they took for 1 year Mulaomerovic, i don't agree with Croats to our team... And in football as 2nd goalkeeper we have Tomislav Butina, he SUCKS but... I wish i could change something! Panathinaikos in football was ALWAYS the team of CROATS! Velimir Zaec, Andric, Maric, Galinovic, Seric, Biscan... And in past in Basketball they had Stojan Vrankovic!
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 06:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

and we have a song from early 90s

Ellas servia orthodoxia
gamiete o pao kai i kroatia

mean

ellas serbia orthodox

fuck pao and croatia
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 06:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paspalj is very strange gay... When he played in Olympiakos he gave some interesting statement... He had some conflict with his ex club partizan and he said that he is very sorry because he didn't play in Serbia for red & white club like he is playing in Greece... I remember that very well... It was a big boom here... But later it approved that he was trying to buy funs and public for his very own reasons... Evil or Very Mad
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 10:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Red Star Forever"]Paspalj is very strange gay... [/quote

did you mean guy Laughing nevermind

once i heard on croatian national tv that they consider pao as croatian club in greece, becouse of the number of croats that played there at the time, i dont know situation now

it is not up to supporters who will administration hire, we know that there was muslims in our lines too, before croats also, but it has nothing to do with our wishies
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cabron"]
Red Star Forever wrote:
Paspalj is very strange gay... [/quote

did you mean guy Laughing nevermind

Yes, yes... Thanks for the correction... I wrote that very fast and I noticed that later while I was reading, but I didn't want to complicate, or to write another post because at the end he turned out as a big gay Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: