DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macedonia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 06:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncle vanja wrote:
corect if i am wrong red bul but the ancient macedonia was made of dorians tribe and from their word makednos or makos which means tall(they were very tall and strong people) becomes known as macedonia and not until the king aleksandar the first were played the significant role in greeks politics

alexander the great is not dorian, and dorians, as redbull i think wrote, are one of five biggiest hellenic tribes, whole lakedemon and spartans are dorians, lot more polises too, big part of asia minor and sicily were dorian colonies, there is theory by wich dorians came on pelopones from macedonia, that is macedonia was theritory they lived on until 12th century b.c. when they start to move on south and most of them ended up on pelopnes where they founded sparta as most significant
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 18:02    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

To have a better view of the situation, the first Greek "tribes" were Cretans (Minoic civilization, which propably came from Mesopotamia region thousand years ago) and Mycaenes (mostly native populations of the area).

About 1600-1300 bc. took place the "Dorians imigration" (more or less "People from the North" but nobody can say for sure from which North place they came from, personally i believe from Scandinavia)

The Cretans with the Mycaenes ppl, colonized Asia Minor (about 1000-800 bc) and only after that the term "Ionia" is referring in history.

The strange thing is that all Asian countries, name Greeks as "Yunan" = "Iones" because they had close contacts with them. But from this, you can make a clear conclusion that Iones felt and were Greeks.

Troy, was a Greek city of Asia Minor, the Troyan War was a civil war, between the Westerns and the Eastern Greeks for the control of the Hellispontos passage, and the comunication with the rich Black Sea colonies. That's why the Troyans had Asian allies with them, but in truth they were "second Generation Greeks" let's say. Homer in ILIADA is talking about GREEK troops from teritories like PELASGIA which later was the heart of Macedonian Kingdom.

The difference between the traditional Greek Cities-States and Macedonia was that Macedonia had a King, was an original Kingdom and Greeks (except Spartans) never had Kings, or blood-order system of rule.

Dorians, is a big talk, but all serious historians admitt that they were the seed for Macedonian populations. Also Spartans were proud that they were the only "pure" Dorian tribe. Generally, populations of Peloponese were more or less Dorian tribes, and Homer is refering them as "Achaioi".

In conclusion (but in very simple and my way):
Cretans + Mycaenes = Iones (Central Greeks & Asia Minor Greeks)
Dorians + Mycaenes = Achaioi (Peloponesian Greeks)
Dorians + Pelasgoi = Macedonians (Northern Greeks)

All of these populations were more or less indipendent, but felt that they had Hellenic (Greek) "nationality" let's say ...

Besides the term "Ellines" and "Ellas" was for all of them.

ELLAS = EL (sunlight) + LAS (stone,rock) in Ancient Greek Language...
ALEKOS1967
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2006 09:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE CROATS NEVER PAY THE ATROCITIES OG YASEVONAC CAMP THEN THEIR LEADER OG USTACHA HAS THA AIM ONE THIRD OF THE SERBAS MUST BE KILLE ONE THIRD MUST BE CATHOLICS AND THE OTHER THIRD MUST LEAVE,AND BECAUSE TITO WAS CROAT HE THINKS THE SAME SO HE KILLED MIHAILOVIC AND THE GHETNICS
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2006 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

FINALLY MACEDONIA IS IN BALKANS.....aegean macedonia is Greek and even what the fyrom guys says.... Northen macedonia -if we speek about the acient macedonia- was yugoslavian...it should be southern part of serbia... thats so simple...

p.s i live in thessaloniki we call one north part of greece macedonia nowdays we have not big problems with fyrom as in the 90's about the macedonia ''theme''

p.s2 that subject its political and that part of the forum i think says gate7&delije...i think we shouldn't talk about these ''themes'' these time because the Balkans passed many wars in the past and history ll write the truth( i hope so) Wink

p.s3 we should stand united against our enemies...
ORTHODOX BROTHERS
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 09 Oct 2006 18:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red7Salonika

p.s3 we should stand united against our enemies...
ORTHODOX BROTHERS[/quote] bravo brate
alex-gate7london
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 04:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY HEAD HURTS.... Confused

RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 06:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loipon, epeidi exo arxisei kai ta pairno sto kranio me afto to thema, ta adelfia mas symfonoune me tin "Ethnikistiki" afou thelete na to apokaleite etsi, pleura mas se afto to thema. Den me noiazei ti apopsi exete, alla ego tha yperaspisto ton eauto mou os 50% Makedona (kai to ti leo sto gipedo kai ti kano einai alli istoria) kai tin mana mou os 100% Makedonissa kai den me noiazei! Sto kato kato i meria pou apokaleite "Ethnikistiki" einai i ALITHEIA oso kai an den sas aresei! Kai nai to forum einai athlitiko kai afora tin adelfotita mas, alla oxi kai o skopianos tora na erxetai edo mesa na mou zitaei ta resta kai ego na dino apantisi "to forum einai athlitiko opote allakse thema"!

Brothers, for one more time, sorry about my Greek
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
радомир
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 10 Oct 2006 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
Loipon, epeidi exo arxisei kai ta pairno sto kranio me afto to thema, ta adelfia mas symfonoune me tin "Ethnikistiki" afou thelete na to apokaleite etsi, pleura mas se afto to thema. Den me noiazei ti apopsi exete, alla ego tha yperaspisto ton eauto mou os 50% Makedona (kai to ti leo sto gipedo kai ti kano einai alli istoria) kai tin mana mou os 100% Makedonissa kai den me noiazei! Sto kato kato i meria pou apokaleite "Ethnikistiki" einai i ALITHEIA oso kai an den sas aresei! Kai nai to forum einai athlitiko kai afora tin adelfotita mas, alla oxi kai o skopianos tora na erxetai edo mesa na mou zitaei ta resta kai ego na dino apantisi "to forum einai athlitiko opote allakse thema"!

Brothers, for one more time, sorry about my Greek

I think your greek is good.
fissas
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macedonia is Bulgarian!!!
Македония е Българска!!! Exclamation
УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

fissas wrote:
Macedonia is Bulgarian!!!
Македония е Българска!!! Exclamation

The only Bulgarian thing is the dancing bear.

Caki please ban this asian malaka.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah ban that PICKA please Smile
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
fissas
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 18:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is me and my girlfriend, we are both from Sofia.
Robbie Williams
Ветеран

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 19:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

fissas wrote:

This is me and my girlfriend, we are both from Sofia.

You bulgarians are really crazy people?!?Why are you posting stupid photos like this one on our forum???Fuck off you peasant!
fissas
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, this is me and my father.

and this is my girlfriend

fissas
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 14 Oct 2006 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is my house and my older daughter

caki brate brisi posle ovo kad tuta odustane
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: