DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macedonia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 02:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultra Klan what are you saying now? Ancient Macedonia it is historically proved that it was Greek, same for Alexander The Great
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 02:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

eXer wrote:
people , brothers , im pretty much sure that in the next decade many ugly things will happen on this world we live in . the east will explode soon , i see a religious war coming up straith upon us .

Brate, i don't think so... I think that the ONLY reason of a war it's comfortables and economics (Diesel, Petroil etc etc)
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 08:41    Post subject: Re: macedonia Reply with quote

makkit1 wrote:
at the end of all this, this is a delije website for red star supporters. i am and always will be an orthodox red star belgrade supporter like many of yourselves. my parents weren't born in serbia, greece, macedonia or whoever they were born in YUGOSLAVIA, i still think it was a big mistake to gain independence from yugoslavia as life is pretty shit in fyr macedonia or FYROM as you call it. anyway thanks for the history lesson.

dont take this what we wrote as history lesson, do it yourself, do some reading than you will see how much sence it has, i done some reading on internet sites about hatori hanzo wrote above, about people in fyrm today that are telling fantastic stories, trying to prove something never hapend, just like albaninas trying to prove that nemanjici are albanians, that is not history it is fiction, bottom line is take independent history sources, not greek, not serbian, not fyrm, take any out of balkans and you will see who is on that area in antica, who in medieval, who is fighting against turks and bulgarians 100 years ago.and dont take this as an assault on you, we are just answering yours question.
as for brothers from greece they will never adimt the name you are using, because macedonia is much wider term than fyrm. macedonia is thesalonica, halkkidikki...etc. if they admit that name, tomorow somebody can ask for whole of macedonia and i think you can realise how that dont make sence.
i am personaly ashamed of what tito and yugoslavija have done to greeks and what our politisons have done when yugoslavija broke up, milosevic is one of the first as far as i know who admited fyrm as macedonia Embarassed , correct me if i am wrong
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
Ultra Klan what are you saying now? Ancient Macedonia it is historically proved that it was Greek, same for Alexander The Great

i believe his thinking on fyrm Wink
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 10:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... Except Monastiri (Bitola) and Gevgeli (Gevgelija), which has still in this 2 x Greek cities a minority of 75.000 Greeks (no matter if FYROM doesn't recognise it), FYROM i wish to become AGAIN part of Serbia so we can have boarders with you and STOP Skopjans call theirselves "Macedonians" Smile
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:

I know that geezer he was a fine lad, do not worry just jocking, as probably somewhere was said FJRM never existed till tito made it up to reduce serbian teritory to minimum, as well as BiH, Vojvodina, etc.. Little less known fact is that he was fighting in first world war on the side of austrians against serbs, and years after to destroy our kingdom, wich on the end he managed with help of stalin, who i do not need to waste much words what he ment for all orthodox people.. After the war tito made up the borders to reduce the power of serbia, and among others he created fjrm, kosovo, bih.. gave all the see side to croats, who never sufferd for their war crimes in ww2, and all the industry was centralised in slovenia.. Let me remined you that allthou in ww2 almoust a milion serbs lost their concentration camps in croatia 1/3 of the land was serbian, a huge part of dalmatia, etc..

So we as well claim our macedonia as well as our irish fella colin farrell.. Wink
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Bull, my brother, you most know one fact... We all have been rised in comunist sistem, teached in schols by comunist teachers and lesons. Maybe in last few years some things are bether (but of course not becose this animals are ruling today, so called "demo(no)crats", they are the same evil like red ones) but our parents, our teachers and us have been rised in that sistem, and even if we knew some things and understood, you most know that 100% of serbians will say - macedonia for teritory of FYROM. Dont think about this that all people who says this agree with "macedonians", it is just mather of decades and decades of brainwashing. We also call sometime "bosanci" our people, our serbs from bosnia. We do not think anything bed for them, of course. Comunist brought so much evil and disaster that we will never get 100% well. So much people are today brainwashed about so important things, unfortunatly. But good thing is that those who recognise the truth, they are still like our ancestоrs (преци), brave and corage, and still rebelios like we always have been! They will never concord our land cose we are crazy nation with many crazy and brave men, willing to sacrefase them selfs for our land and faith and bether future...

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hatori Hanzo Brate, from all this things that you say, i agree 100% and i know that you call FYROM people "Macedonians" without mean that you recognise them as descendants of ancient Macedonians. I absolutely AGREE with what you say for communism and for pseudo-democracy that all world has today Smile we have nothing to argue about, we agree! Smile
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 12:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

first we need to make clear that vardar macedonia including most of the today fyrom was and will be again serbian since i think before king milutin and eugen macedonia was greeks and always will be .somebody corect if i am wrong.
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
corect if i am wrong red bul but the ancient macedonia was made of dorians tribe and from their word makednos or makos which means tall(they were very tall and strong people) becomes known as macedonia and not until the king aleksandar the first were played the significant role in greeks politics
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncle vanja wrote:
first we need to make clear that vardar macedonia including most of the today fyrom was and will be again serbian since i think before king milutin and eugen macedonia was greeks and always will be .somebody corect if i am wrong.

part of serbian knigdom yes, but people that lived there are serb or slavs since lot before, since slavs came on balcan, slavic colonisations were lot wider, but althou they colonized lot of greek teritories they didnt make much diference on demographic situation on greek lands, because of greek awareness of who they are and old culture that came basic of europian culture, so teritories of fyrm were since old days under serbs, but inside of bizantun empire untill kings of nemanjic family, 13th century aprox.

about acient macedonians, they were not one of 5 big hellenic tribes, they had some differences whit other greeks, but they wanted to be recognized as hellens, the kings doctor on philips court was Aristotle's father, the teacher of young alexander was aristotle himself.alexander got permission to compete on olympic games what only greeks could do, nobody else...until romans came but that is different story ...
so ancient poeple of macedonia maybe were not etnicly same as other hellens but in time they became part of hellenic etnic group.

after slavs came to balcan some changes were made in northern macedonia, todays fyrm, lot of etnic groups lived together there was lot of influences, but since 13th century till comunism era serbs made biggest trace in this area, lot of chahges were made under bulgarian occpation durring the WWI and after durring the comunists
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 12:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander of Macedon I :

5-They at once, hearing this, made haste to the outpost, where they found Alexander, who addressed them as follows:"Men of Athens, that which I am about to say I trust to your honour; and I charge you to keep it secret from all excepting Pausanias, if you would not bring me to destruction. Had I not greatly at heart the common welfare of Greece, I should not have come to tell you; but I am myself a Greek by descent, and I would not willingly see Greece exchange freedom for slavery.
Know then that Mardonius and his army cannot obtain favourable omens; had it not been for this, they would have fought with you long ago. Now, however, they have determined to let the victims pass unheeded, and, as soon as day dawns, to engage in battle. Mardonius, I imagine, is afraid that, if he delays, you will increase in number. Make ready then to receive him. Should he however still defer the combat, do you abide where you are; for his provisions will not hold out many more days. If ye prosper in this war, forget not to do something for my freedom; consider the risk I have run, out of zeal for the Greek cause, to acquaint you with what Mardonius intends, and to save you from being surprised by the barbarians.
I am Alexander of Macedon. "

Herodotus Book IX ,45,(Kalliopi)

Dorian Tribe it's Greek race also, the 2nd most important Greek Race after Ionians
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 14:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is not alexander the great???right??? i mean who you wrote above???

that is his granfather???
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Oct 2006 18:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

red bull wrote about king aleksandar the first of macedon (died around 450 bc and i think aleksandar the great got name after him
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Oct 2006 01:30    Post subject: Re: macedonia Reply with quote

Quote:
makkit1at the end of all this, this is a delije website for red star supporters.
just one more thing makkit1 this is delije website but our brothers from gate7 have the same right here like anybody else after all that's what brotherhood is all about
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: