DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macedonia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 01:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe we are taking to hard on this huge red star suporter it's not easy when you don't know where are you from and what is your nationality,what are you and where you from maybe you should see that with your family but one thing is certain you are not macedonian ortodox becouse that church was never recognized by any other ortodox church, including the ecumenical patriarchate of constantinople.anyway like massimo said(i think massimo) we had great chance to be bordering countries we actualy accomplish that after the second balkan war and the treaty of bucharest we divade macedonia large part including the present fyrom became southern serbia and aegean macedonia became northern greece but that only last until the first world war.
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 03:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a Greek-Serbian Alliance against Bulgaria... We agreed to take Aegean Macedonia, you to take Vardar Macedonia and Bulgarians took only Pirin Macedonia... If Vardar Macedonia was still South Serbia and people there consider theirselves SERBS (like Montenegrians or like Serbs of Bosnia) it wouldn't be any problem at all! But Tito gave them a pseudo-nation stealing the civilization and the nation of Northern Greeks, that's the communist shit... And i am GLAD that in Serbia you HATE communism, here we were never communist country and that's why we have communist supporters, people here are brainwashed by the ZOG and deeply asleep and if here doesn't happen what happened to Serbia they will NEVER wake up! And also i am VERY GLAD that i see my brothers (Serbs) they know the TRUTH about FYROM and they DON'T make propaganda and they don't say lies and bullshit Smile

http://www.serbia-hellas.f2g.net/
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 03:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you red bull my ortodox brother i think that communism came straight from hell it destroy my country for 50 years more than turks for 500 years. tito as an ethnic croat , he wanted to reduce serbian dominance in yugoslavia by establishing a teritory (republic macedonija in that time) formerly considered serbian as an equal to serbia within yugoslavia. he even openly supported the greek communist in the greek civil war and his goal was to reunify"all parts of macedonia divided in 1912 and 1913 by balkan emperialists" in today fyrom there is still people who are the serbs but there is much more albanians(шиптари) and bulgarians and that's why their language is closer to bulgarian than is to serbian
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 07:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, I am very glad that here are so much guys which knows the truth and history facts about this things we are arguing about... And second, I think that our friend makkit1 learned something about his ancesstry (poreklo) and that he will be thinking about this things in the future and slowly start feeling himself as a Serb, because he is!!!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 07:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Star Forever we don't argue at all! Serbs as i see here they speak very OK and they are NOT propaganders! We argue only with makkit1, he is the only problem! And i don't like Skopjans because of the reasons i explained, but Serbs for me are my BROTHERS! Not only from this brothership, but general it's a dream for me (right now it can't happen) to make boarders with YOU and you'll take North Albania and we will take South Albania (same for FYROM) and dissapear the problems in Balkans and leave our people in peace!
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 07:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Star Forever wrote:
feeling himself as a Serb, because he is!!!

As i said and as we say, if people in FYROM feel theirselves SERBS and NOT "Macedonians" there is NO PROBLEM AT ALL with them!!!
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 08:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I didn't say good... I ment arguing like exchenge of similiar informations which represents same ideas, like aprooving of some historical proofs, like exposing of facts... Not like discussion of two opposite sides... I thought that we already agree for some things, so I am surpsised that you didn't understand what was I talking about...
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 09:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry brate i misunderstood Smile
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 11:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a post.... Shocked my personal opinion is only for my self but we had nice history lesson today Smile
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

"we, the serbs, are blessed to have god in heaven and hellens on earth.you the hellens have us serbs as your friends. we will continue the struggle you undertook in 1974 against the muslim until constantinople becomes a centre for ortodoxy" bishop nikolas of sarajevo cyprys july 1994
cabron
Ветеран

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 15:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets just say that all medieval churches in varadr macedonia was made by serbian aristocracy, many in other parts of macedonia even on meteory during the rule of tzar dusan and his son.
today macedonia was land of mrnjavcevic family, all serbs here should know that name that is kraljevic marko family whos father and uncle died in battle against turks in 1371 on marica river/i cant remember greek name, that is mith hero of serbian epic songs.

and as for the churches, not just medieval but all till 40 or 50 years ago when comunists envented macedonian orthodox church, even now our ohrid archbishop/arhiepiskop is in prison in fyrm

since allways area of todays fyrm and kosovo and metohija were knowed in serbian people as `Old Serbia`, best thing that happend bouth to serbs and greeks was time after 2nd balcan war, but we(serbs) screwd everything up after wwI when we made yugoslavija, and after WWII, big forces screwed us up with comunism, i just hope God will give us another chance, and i hope we all learned something out of all this

@ makkit1 you shuold do lot of reading of history books mabe some things would be clear to you, nobody here can make you feel serb or greek or ... but you will mabe understand why name that you are using/macedonian/ is not appropriate.
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 16:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabron, problem with makit1 is that today "macedonians" have special storys for them with many stupid teorys, like for exampel teory that DNK analyses prove that "macedonians" have direct conections with alexandar the great and people from that time Rolling Eyes Also, many other storys, like that they are 7000 years on balkanus and that they are oldest nation in balkan and such storys... Even that car dushan was "makedonian" Rolling Eyes Terible.
For makit1 i sugest this article to read and tink about it:

http://www.pogledi.co.yu/makedonija/14.php

It is very interesting article about history of comunist lies about pseudo identity of todays "macedonians". Also is mentioned that pavlos melas was great fighter for fredom of greece against turks, as well as chetnik jovan babunski was in south serbian teritory. This is his picture:

There is one web site where pseudo macedonians have their crazy lies. If someone is interested i can send him a link. Othervise, i dont wont to spred lies and put link here to poison the people...

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
makkit1
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 17:19    Post subject: macedonia Reply with quote

at the end of all this, this is a delije website for red star supporters. i am and always will be an orthodox red star belgrade supporter like many of yourselves. my parents weren't born in serbia, greece, macedonia or whoever they were born in YUGOSLAVIA, i still think it was a big mistake to gain independence from yugoslavia as life is pretty shit in fyr macedonia or FYROM as you call it. anyway thanks for the history lesson.
eXer
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 21:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

people , brothers , im pretty much sure that in the next decade many ugly things will happen on this world we live in . the east will explode soon , i see a religious war coming up straith upon us .
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2006 21:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

macedoni is, was and always will be... SERBIA! Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: