DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lemesos-red star
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
икс
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2006 16:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollon fc supports OSFP wrote:
Trajce wrote:
Apollon, you don't know what club do you support, do you? Twisted Evil
You can't love Olympiakos and not love Red Star, the two things don't go together... Orthodox Brothers, see ya on Cyprus. Smile

you STILL DONT UNDERSTAND do you???? I said i most of apollon fans are OLYMPIAKOS FANS ok????????????????
so in a match apollon-red star who should olympiakos fans in greece should support??????? i said that we should enjoy the match and keep a neutral position, and the best team to qualify no problem!!
is that so hard??? instead you say fuck apollon and fuck limassol.... who is NOT the ORTHODOX BROTHER here??
i am an OLYMPIAKOS FAN and all you are saying here is fuck apollon and limassol! WE THANK U ORTHODOX BROTHERS.................

they should support Red Star,cause there is no team which Red Star fan would support against Olympiakos,and I think Oly fans support Red Star whoever Red Star is playing against. Ortodox Brothers are in first place. You said that most of apollon fans also support Oly,and therefore they should not support Red Star against apollon.But,are you sure that most of Oly fans support apollon...?brothership is in first place,and it is more important than any other team,and Red Star and Olympiakos fans support each other ALWAYS...

IDEMO ZAJEDNO...
икс
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2006 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollon fc supports OSFP @
I have couple of questions for you...
first of all,which team do you support? which team do you love the most, or who would you support if apollon played Oly,or at least which team would you like to win...?
also,how many apollon supporters go to Oly games, and how often,every game...? do you go in apollons shirt and/or scarf or not? does other Oly supporters go to any apollon games...?

p.s. izvinjavam se za dva vezana posta...
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 04:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

apollon fc supports OSFP wrote:
RedBull-7- wrote:
Apoel, Anorthosi, or Ael (Cypriots teams all of them for Brothers who they don't know) they would act the same way (fuck omonia, apoel, ael, anorthosi)...

And for Serbian Brothers just to know, most of Cypriot fans they support first Cypriot teams and then their Greek team... That's why he acts like this!

FORZA RED STAR, WE WILL BE IN NICOSIA TO SUPPORT YOU!!!

aha i see so mr redbull7 then i suppose u support first Red Star and then Olympiakos right?......please! stop hiding behind the keyboard and be TRUE to the Serbian Brothers... and since u DO, does that makes you any less than any other Red Star fan?!! its ok... take some time to think.. we still love u...
and AGAIN: representing all Apollon and OLYMPIAKOS FANS here in cyprus we thank u...

Olympiakos fans are BROTHERS with RED STAR fans! After Olympiakos, my team it's RED STAR! I support and other teams in other countries but when they play with Red Star I FUCK my teams in abroad and i support RED STAR! I am always TRUE to the Serbian Brothers and i always say THE TRUTH! Apollon fans are Olympiakos the majority? That's a really big myth! Panathinaikos fans they are most of Apollon fans and you know it VERY WELL, so you are the one who doesn't say the TRUTH! And what you think that it's the truth Mr Apollon fan that i don't say to my Serbian Brothers? I ALWAYS say the TRUTH to my Serbian Brothers!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 04:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

X wrote:
apollon fc supports OSFP @
I have couple of questions for you...
first of all,which team do you support? which team do you love the most, or who would you support if apollon played Oly,or at least which team would you like to win...?
also,how many apollon supporters go to Oly games, and how often,every game...? do you go in apollons shirt and/or scarf or not? does other Oly supporters go to any apollon games...?

p.s. izvinjavam se za dva vezana posta...

And also, my Serbian Brother here said EVERYTHING that you have to answer because you know very well that Cypriot fans they support firstly their team in Cyprus and then their team in Greece. Greek fans they don't support any Cypriot team!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 05:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLYMPIAKOS=RED STAR
RED STAR=OLYMPIAKOS
thats the point all the others is bullshits.
we dont care what you support after your team in cyprus the 2 teams that is in our heart for 20 years is olympiakos and zvezda the point is that we dont put first olympiakos or zvezda, for us its tha same team!
fanatic1925
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 06:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 26 Jun 2006 09:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

No real Red Star ultras will even bother writing on G1 forum.
Ne pisite nista na njihovom forumu, pogotovo vi koji necete tamo ni ici.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: