DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anti-Gay Violence (Москва)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Crazy north
View previous topic :: View next topic  
риџект
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 14:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Двозначно- и ПДВ и педере. Laughing Laughing
Кроки
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 18:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudolf Archibald Rays wrote:
Хомосексуализам се шири широм наше планете. Све више људи слободно и без икаквог стида узима учешће у геј- парадама.

Ne zelim da budem paranoicna,ali ima li jos uvek normalnh momaka? Shocked
ronin
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 16 Jul 2006 19:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

DA
underSTR8S
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007 18:47    Post subject: How to use fags for Straight people benefit Reply with quote

ana wrote:
http://lenta.ru/photo/2006/05/28/parade/

Have you ever thought about a way to make fags be useful in a morally acceptable way to straight people?
I've just seen this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVA60kNaqRU. It seems you have the right attitude there in Belgrade, in order to keep fags in their natural place, which is under straights' control. I am a fag myself, I support Partizan ,but not that kind of fag-activist claiming for gay-rights and politically correct bullshit. I know ... it will sound as a joke to you, but ... really, men, I am serious. I am definitely respectful to straight guys, obedient, and always try not to bother them. I am not interested in sex, but only in serving straight guys and their families. It's a natural vocation for me. I try to live celibate and redirect my energy to be useful to straights. I know I'm not the only fag of that kind. I've subscribed a Yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homo_reality3), where straight guys control fags for their benefit or only to have a laugh.
Why don't you try to get some fags there, in Serbia, and use them to do something useful for you? Why don't they do something useful for the supporters movement? They must be respectful of course, and accept to stay celibate. A bit of violence could be necessary sometimes Razz, but they could be helpful for house-cleaning, chores, errands, paying beer for a football supporters party or tickets for the next football match, keep clean your football club office, as well as wheel your girlfriend somewhere (don't worry: we are only fags Razz). You could even use fags also to organize a fag-shame rally, in opposition to a fag-pride one, or to draw anti-fag signs for a demonstration. The more fags work for you, the more time you can spend with your girlfriend, friends or family. NO FAG-SEX, NO FAG-RIGHTS BULLSHIT. Everything clean and moral. If the experiment works in Serbia, it could be exported to other places in the World. Maybe fags could also pay you to help them to go out from fag perversion Very Happy. Fags' problem resolved. Straight society strengthened.
I don't know. It's only an idea. I've never seen it really carried out on a large scale. But in my case, for example, I am sure it would work. And if there's a place where it can get real, it is the stadium of Partizan FC, I believe. What do you think about it?

respectfully,
matteo
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is what i think,i would kill all faggots Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
УлтрасЛондон
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2007 19:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally a puff that thinks like a man!Very Happy

Matteo which football club you support in Italy, or you just seek men to be their servant?

Did you show your post to your boyfriend and you are laughing together how stupid Serbs do not know what has happened? Wonderfull, what an interesting life you must have.
нешо подгориц
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 08:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kroki wrote:

Све мање и мање, вјеруј ми Rolling Eyes
MC MaC
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 10:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear wrote:
Е ови што најоштрије осуђују могу само да нас најоштрије повуку за тукија, јебала их демократска европа са слободним мишљењем Evil or Very Mad

Е баш то сам хтео да кажем
MGF
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 14:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Нису они толико страшни, не морате се дружит са њима. Laughing
ЦЗБГ-ОП-СМ
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Сви педери наклоњени Партизану.Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Сад схватам шта им је значила кореографија против Уникахе
''Сви к'о један'' gossip
п дубаи
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 14:56    Post subject: Re: How to use fags for Straight people benefit Reply with quote

underSTR8S wrote:
ana wrote:
http://lenta.ru/photo/2006/05/28/parade/

Have you ever thought about a way to make fags be useful in a morally acceptable way to straight people?
I've just seen this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVA60kNaqRU. It seems you have the right attitude there in Belgrade, in order to keep fags in their natural place, which is under straights' control. I am a fag myself, I support Partizan ,but not that kind of fag-activist claiming for gay-rights and politically correct bullshit. I know ... it will sound as a joke to you, but ... really, men, I am serious. I am definitely respectful to straight guys, obedient, and always try not to bother them. I am not interested in sex, but only in serving straight guys and their families. It's a natural vocation for me. I try to live celibate and redirect my energy to be useful to straights. I know I'm not the only fag of that kind. I've subscribed a Yahoo group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/homo_reality3), where straight guys control fags for their benefit or only to have a laugh.
Why don't you try to get some fags there, in Serbia, and use them to do something useful for you? Why don't they do something useful for the supporters movement? They must be respectful of course, and accept to stay celibate. A bit of violence could be necessary sometimes Razz, but they could be helpful for house-cleaning, chores, errands, paying beer for a football supporters party or tickets for the next football match, keep clean your football club office, as well as wheel your girlfriend somewhere (don't worry: we are only fags Razz). You could even use fags also to organize a fag-shame rally, in opposition to a fag-pride one, or to draw anti-fag signs for a demonstration. The more fags work for you, the more time you can spend with your girlfriend, friends or family. NO FAG-SEX, NO FAG-RIGHTS BULLSHIT. Everything clean and moral. If the experiment works in Serbia, it could be exported to other places in the World. Maybe fags could also pay you to help them to go out from fag perversion Very Happy. Fags' problem resolved. Straight society strengthened.
I don't know. It's only an idea. I've never seen it really carried out on a large scale. But in my case, for example, I am sure it would work. And if there's a place where it can get real, it is the stadium of Partizan FC, I believe. What do you think about it?

respectfully,
matteo

Does your boyfriend know you're here,
Does your mother know you're queer?
радован
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 18:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kroki wrote:
Rudolf Archibald Rays wrote:
Хомосексуализам се шири широм наше планете. Све више људи слободно и без икаквог стида узима учешће у геј- парадама.

"нормалан"
underSTR8S
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 19:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltrasLondon wrote:
Finally a puff that thinks like a man!Very Happy

Matteo which football club you support in Italy, or you just seek men to be their servant?

Did you show your post to your boyfriend and you are laughing together how stupid Serbs do not know what has happened? Wonderfull, what an interesting life you must have.

Very Happy ... being a puff I am not a big supporter of any Italian football club. Fags are quite the same all over the world Razz
But I try to be informed on the teams supported by my straight friends and the straight men I serve. At least in order not to phone them during a match Very Happy. Currently Juve fc.

Today we've had no soccer here in Italy, 'couse supporters killed a policeman in Catania, a couple of days ago. So the national championship has been temporarily suspended.

Boyfriend?! I've had no one, since I decided to offer amusement or service to real straight men, in non sexual way.

"p dubai" ... of course my mom knows I am queer. I've told my parents some years ago.

"uncle vanja" ... that's the point! ... why don't you find some more smart, democratic and profitable way to keep fags in their place?
Бах
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Where have all the boot-boys gone?''
Rolling Eyes
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2007 21:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

listen to me jebem te u ta usta pederska if you are looking for a dick you are looking on a wrong place so fuck off
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Crazy north All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: