DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congratulations Orthodox Brothers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2006 08:24    Post subject: Congratulations Orthodox Brothers. Reply with quote

Crvena Zvezda champion 2005/2006.
Olympiakos champion 2005/2006.

Congratulations

And a good Champions Leaugue year for both of you, and may the final be Crvena Zvezda - Oplympiakos.

Red Star Belgrade, the club where champions are made.

Greetings, vuggie.
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2006 08:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry, a REAL CASE of double click.
Милош Б.С.
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 24 Apr 2006 09:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you brother!!!All best to all our Greek and Russian brothers!
rus
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 04:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect!

Our best congratulations to all Oly fans (especially Misfits lads we have met at Athens)

Hope now see you in Moscow - you are always welcome, mates (sure as our Serbian brothers, too) Very Happy
KOKARDA
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes orthodox brother WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!!! Very Happy
IT IS RED WHITHE BALKANS Cool

Gladiator
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 18:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good wishes from Moscow!!! Our season goes in system "spring-autmn", now the time out and the Final Cup match CSKA - Spartak was today - superderby in Moscow. CSKA beat us today 3-0, but we had best support, look at the pics: http://www.r-wh.ru/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4625#4625

Spartak, Zvezda, Olimpiakos - saint ortodox union forever!
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 20 May 2006 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics! Very inovating coreography, perfect!

ORTODOX TRIADA!

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 12:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gladiator wrote:
Good wishes from Moscow!!! Our season goes in system "spring-autmn", now the time out and the Final Cup match CSKA - Spartak was today - superderby in Moscow. CSKA beat us today 3-0, but we had best support, look at the pics: http://www.r-wh.ru/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4625#4625

Isn't it CSKA that has a red star in their weapon ???

What do you want from us ???
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 05 Jun 2006 13:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

vuggie wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Wuggie you are from holland ain't you? And if you would be often on Red star matches, you would know what is it about.. Do not write nonsense if you are not informed enough about our friends! Three capitals, two colors, one religion - Orthodox Red White trinity of people Clubs, on this we all are working for years! Do not worry there is noone else and will not be!
CSKA was created as millitary club the same as partizan (who has also red star in their weapon). Wink

Take care!
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 12:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultra klan wrote:
vuggie wrote:
Gladiator wrote:

Wuggie you are from holland ain't you? And if you would be often on Red star matches, you would know what is it about.. Do not write nonsense if you are not informed enough about our friends! Three capitals, two colors, one religion - Orthodox Red White trinity of people Clubs, on this we all are working for years! Do not worry there is noone else and will not be!
CSKA was created as millitary club the same as partizan (who has also red star in their weapon). Wink

Take care!

Embarassed Ok, I'm sorry for my tough words and you are right, I didn't know about the friendship with Spartak. Embarassed
I went searching at www.wikedia.com and found the facts you were talking about. So sorry again, Gladiator & Ultra Klan.
Here in Holland ,where I live as a grandson of Serbian emigrants, there aren't a lot of Red Star fans and the ones I do know are Serbian or Greek fans, cause Orthodox Brothers are everywhere.
I never heard them talking about Spartak, but I do find it good to read. Especially this part:
Quote:
Three capitals, two colors, one religion - Orthodox Red White trinity of people Clubs

Can you tell me more about the trinity ???
I could have known about CSKA because I know some Bulgarian and they are for Levski and hate CSKA Sofia. They call it "the club of the government" and told me that Levski is the people's club.
How thinks the "trinity" about Levski ??? I asked this cause those Bulgarians really do like our Red Star.
Сербо Макарид
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 06 Jun 2006 20:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many clubs, or better say fans who have sympathies for our club or our movement (or our friends Spartak and Oly). Fans often from difrent european conturys come to our tribune, but expect from Olimpiakos and Spartak fans they can come only as Red star fans, and wearing our colors (or the our brothers, traditiondal friends emblems), but no other is welcome and nothing else is tolerant. And for us only clubs next to our Red Star we feel as ours are Spartak and Olympiakos.

Hope u understood my anwser Wink
vuggie
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2006 07:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do understand you. Here in the Netherlands I support ADO Den Haag (The Hague) and the only other club/shirt that is respected like ours (green/yellow striped shirt and a stork as our symbol) is that of Legia Warsaw. This because Warsaw and the Hague are since a long time "twin cities". This is a friendship that started during the Napoleon years.
Other shirts will be accepted, but don't show of or there will come problems. But never make the mistake of wearing an @j@x shirt in the Hague, cause then you will never leave our city in good health. Wink
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 08 Jun 2006 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vuggie, start learning serbian language, dont let to forget your one language! I saw many young serbs in europe, sons and grandsons of imigrants and very disappointemend thing is that so many of them dont understand serbian at all! You cant be anything else than serb, you have onley one blood, serbian blood. Dont let that to be forgoton and learn your children same. Who are you if you forgat that? No one, nothing. I am sorry but this is realy the truth. You already speek other language as i can see, so it shouldnt be problem to learn one more, and your one language. I wish you best.

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: