DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Portugal 2004 vase misljenje.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAX

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2004 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

About 200 rioters, many of them English football fans, clashed with police in southern Portugal early on Tuesday. Fourteen people were arrested and 16 injured in Albufeira, authorities said. A file photo shows Portugese police detaining an England soccer fan during a scuffle in Lisbon.

plasticman
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2004 21:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ne secam se,juce prekjuce...dal sam procitao ili cuo negde...Englezi bacili suzavac u neki bus koji je prevozio neki orkestar negde...tako nesto...nisam siguran..SmileSmileSmile...umro sam od smeha..
SY-X
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 15 Jun 2004 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: Engleska tj.Velika Britanija nije ni potpisala Sengenski sporazum !!!

www.assignment-music.com
ASR

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2004 07:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kao sto sam i pretpostavljao od Grka nema sta da se ocekuje za sada,posto se vidi da su mahom dosli turisti,isti je slucaj i sa zabarima.
Englezi,ocekivano,ali mi je mnogo smesna ta Portugalska policija,jeste li videli njihovu opremu,pa da ih vidis da im das dinar,kakvi su, njih bi i ove Pijanice Glogonj odvalile.Kao sto neko rece pa imamo jednu od najbolje opremljenih pandura.
Cuo sam da su i Rusi pravili sranja,sigurno su to neke podgrupe iz Moskve.
Nemci odvalise neke Holandjane,a inace su se dosta dobro culi tj navijali.
Woodoo
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2004 08:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASR wrote:

Englezi,ocekivano,ali mi je mnogo smesna ta Portugalska policija,jeste li videli njihovu opremu,pa da ih vidis da im das dinar,kakvi su, njih bi i ove Pijanice Glogonj odvalile.Kao sto neko rece pa imamo jednu od najbolje opremljenih pandura.

To je zato sto su dobili naredjenje da budu izuzetno blagi i blagonakloni prema navijacima da se ne bi desilo kao u Francuskoj ili na EP 2000 da policija brutalno reguje na svako sranje i izazove jos vece nerede.
Амбасадор
Ветеран

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2004 10:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evo jos malo o Englezima:

Twenty held in Algarve clashes

ALBUFEIRA, Portugal (Reuters) - Portuguese police say they have arrested 20 people after battling "mostly English" hooligans in a second night of violence in the Algarve.

Private TSF radio reported more than 32 people were arrested on Wednesday and three were slightly injured, including a police officer. The report could not be immediately confirmed.

Hooligans started throwing bottles and chairs at police around 1.30 a.m. in the same area of bars and restaurants in this coastal town where hundreds of soccer fans, many wearing England shirts, rioted the previous night, police and eyewitnesses said.

Police captain Manuel Jorge of the GNR paramilitary force told Reuters 20 people had been taken into custody and by 4 a.m. the area was quiet.

One of those held needed hospital treatment for facial injuries, Jorge said. He had no word of other injuries and no immediate confirmation of the nationality of those detained.

"But we believe they are mostly English," he said.

"The trouble was no worse than last night even though there were more detentions," Jorge added. "Police on the spot estimated there were 300-400 people involved, but the situation is now calm."

The street of bars and clubs, many offering English fare, had been lively but peaceful during the evening as England fans mingled with Dutch supporters watching the Netherlands' 1-1 draw with Germany on big screens and televisions.

CHANTING FANS

Gangs of youths began arriving after midnight and the street soon filled with chanting revellers who blocked the road, began dancing in bars, on the street and singing football songs.

Then groups of people, many wearing England shirts, started throwing bottles and chairs at police who replied by calling for reinforcements in riot gear, with dogs and on horseback.

Eyewitnesses said missiles were also thrown at a group of photographers and a camera was smashed.

Lines of police moved into the crowd using batons to disperse them and there were running battles along the street.

Police ordered the public away from the area and closed the restaurants and cafes, cordoning off the street.

Police then began mopping up operations in side streets and were continuing to patrol, Jorge said.

Twelve people detained during violence early on Tuesday were due to appear in court later on Wednesday. The 12 include 10 Britons, a Russian and a Portuguese.

The England squad at Euro 2004 are based nearly 300 km from the Algarve, but many fans have chosen to stay on the southern coast, a popular destination for British holidaymakers.

England fans have a reputation for hooliganism and caused trouble both in France during the World Cup in 1998 and in Belgium at the last European Championship in 2000.

UEFA, European soccer's governing body, has warned the English FA that the national team could be banned from competition if fans cause trouble.
ghost_italy
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 16 Jun 2004 11:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

SY-X wrote:

Sto ste se zakacili za taj Sengen.
Da nacrtam!!!
Pre par nedelja izmedju Spanije i Portugala nije bilo nikakve granice!
Sad su postavili granice i traze pasose svima!
Jel sad jasnije?
Ni hrvatska nije u sengenu pa ni u EU, pa se moze u Italiju samo s licnom kartom! Jel jasna sad razlika?

PostPosted: 18 Jun 2004 11:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

U ponedeljak

GO ENGLAND , GO!!!
радован
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2004 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghost_italy wrote:
SY-X wrote:

Sto ste se zakacili za taj Sengen.
Da nacrtam!!!
Pre par nedelja izmedju Spanije i Portugala nije bilo nikakve granice!
Sad su postavili granice i traze pasose svima!
Jel sad jasnije?
Ni hrvatska nije u sengenu pa ni u EU, pa se moze u Italiju samo s licnom kartom! Jel jasna sad razlika?

Meni tek sad nista nije jasno! Valjda zato sto sam bosanac Wink
радован
Стара гарда

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2004 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

uz put da vas podsjetim..... danas je rodjendan gospodinu Radovanu Kardzicu. Srecan mu rodjendan. nisam htio da otvaram topic ..... vjerovatno bi bio locked. happybday
Hajduk Split
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2004 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sretan rođendan!!!!!
Torcida Mannheim

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2004 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

I od mene jedan Sretan ti Rodjendan.
dragance
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2004 20:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam sebe psujem (nemojte i vi da dodajete), ali mi se nekako neda da navijam za engleze protiv "bivse brace".

Olaksavajuca okolnost su Milan i Miladin Mr. Green
[shimun]

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2004 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

sniper

DIE HARD CROATIA!

NEMA PREDAJE!!! sve je u našim rukama
dragance
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2004 22:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usput, sam sebe da upozorim da ovde nije tema oko rezultata, vec navijanje. A shimunu jos da napomenem da ima svoje sajtove gde moze da bodri "ta-ta-ta-tirce" (kocka, kocka, kockica)...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> Навијачке приче All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: