DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future of Serbia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> За спас Косова и Метохије
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ark I
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2008 02:48    Post subject: Future of Serbia Reply with quote

What I am writing is important for the future of the Serbs. My fellow Serbs, make sure you read this before you vote in the next elections. And whoever is able, please translate this into Serbian so the rest of my Brothers and Sisters can also read it.

All the main candidates for Serbian President support joining the EU. Some support it only if Kosovo is recognized as part of Serbia, while others support it whether or not the EU respects Serbia’s borders. I suppose that supporting the joining of the EU is the politically correct thing to do if you want the people to vote for you. But I am not political, so I don’t care about politically correct, I care more about my people, and so I will speak my mind.

When the call for the election came, US, NATO and EU threatened Serbia with economical warfare, the silent killer that the world accepts, that too often kills much more people than bombs, and worse than that, kills more children. They tell us that if we don’t bow to them, they will try to isolate Serbia economically and politically in an attempt to destroy Serbia’s economy and strength. The majority of nations in the world are not part of NATO or the European Union, but that doesn’t affect their economic and political future. Yet that is the threat that they give us. Look in your Bible, in the book of Revelation, chapter 13 and see who is trying to control what nations are allowed to buy and sell. And look at our past years relations with all three of them, they ask us to bow down every step we take towards them.

President Woodrow Wilson of the United States said in 1919:
------
A nation that is boycotted is a nation that is in sight of surrender. Apply this economic, peaceful, silent, deadly remedy and there will be no need for force.
------

How can something be called peaceful and deadly? That doesn’t make any sense to I.

If the US, NATO or the EU had even the slightest intention to consider the possibility that they could ever some day in the future recognize Kosovo as part of Serbia; they would not be so concerned about who wins the elections and they would not be telling Serbs to vote a particular way, or telling Serbs that if they vote the other way they will isolate themselves politically and economically.

The reason they are telling Serbs that they will isolate themselves is because if Serbia makes it a requirement that the EU respect its borders before joining the EU, then Serbia will never join the EU. And the part that they don't want to say, but is also true, is that if Serbia joins the EU without Kosovo, there will always be firm resistance to the truth that Kosovo is Serbia, and Serbia will either have to accept the thievery of its land, or eventually cancel its membership in the EU.

I don’t remember seeing any kind of threats from Russia when the call for elections came, and I have not seen Russia threatening us or asking Serbs to bow down to them. What I have heard is Russia telling other nations not to interfere with Serbia’s territorial integrity, or Serbian elections. And I have heard many other things from them and about them that show they are our brothers. Don’t let a disagreement with Russia in the past make you forget the rest of History. China and other Nations have also spoken in support of Serbia’s territorial integrity, and none of them are threatening us or asking us to bow down.

Look through our History recent and old and see how several of the nations of NATO and EU have treated us, before and after the existence of NATO and EU, and don’t only look for the obvious things, do research and see how even when many of them were our so-called allies in the world wars, they did things against the Serbs and some also spread lies to their soldiers, to make them think that we are evil. The US told their pilots that if they ever crashed in Serbia, to stay away from the Serbs, because we would hurt them and even cut off their ears. When the Serbs saved over 500 downed American pilots from the Nazis, the pilots were surprised how the Serbs were not only kind towards them, but that the Serbs even treated them like brothers. Many Serbs were killed protecting the lives of those soldiers. A whole village that had 200 woman and children was slaughtered because they wouldn’t give up the location of 10 American soldiers to the Nazis.

Here is what one rescued Soldier said:
------
...the State Department has covered up the truth of our rescue all these years and opposed our petition to express gratitude for saving over 500 American lives (a petition which is supported by the 8 million veterans of the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the Air Force Association and which has been approved by the United States Senate.)
------

There are so many other things that happened in history even during times when they claimed they were our allies. Don’t forget the past, because nothing is new under the sun, their intentions have not changed, the only things that have changed is some of their methods.

So look at those things and then compare that to how the Russians have treated us through history and you will see that overall, the Russians were better to our people. Russia is not innocent, but neither is any other nation on Earth, but Russia is and has been better to the Serbs than the US, NATO and EU ever have been or ever will be.

Also, don’t think there will be any help from the UN, this has been shown in the way it has been run for some time now. Things are decided without the vote of the United Nations members. A few nations that are hungry for control make the decisions and announce them. The prophet, Mitar Tarabic already warned us about that, he said:
------
An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This Court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the Court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy.

After a while some great kings, as well as some small ones, will start to fake their respect for the Court, while doing whatever they please... Many small wars will begin because of this... thousands upon thousands will die, but there will be no big wars. (until the big war that is to come)
------

I thought that part of the philosophy of the UN is for the respect of a countries territorial integrity, but UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said,
------
I know that the independence of Kosovo has been recognized by a number of countries, and I'd like to remind you that the recognition of states is for the states and not for the U.N. Secretariat, I'm not here to say if it is legal or illegal.
------

The UN, an organization that is suppose to uphold the rights of nations and support nations’ territorial integrity, doesn’t want to interfere and makes no warning when a group of people take away a piece of land from the Serbs. A land where Serbs were the majority just over 100 years ago and where the Albanians became the majority by violence and murder, joining every army that attacked the Serbs, from Turkey, Austria, Nazis and NATO. I never heard of any vote between the United Nations’ members that made a call to ignore Serbia’s territorial integrity, so who in the UN made that decision?

What is even worse is that the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon later on said that Kosovo Won't Be Serbian Again.
------
There is no going back to the status quo (the way it was) in Kosovo

It is essential to address the issue by understanding the fact that a return to a status-quo is impossible and impractical
------

So the United Nations is not to interfere or warn people who take other people’s land, but it is their position to tell the Serbs that they won’t ever get their stolen land back again. Maybe my problem is that I haven’t read all the documents explaining what the United Nations is supposed to do or not supposed to do, because what I am seeing from the UN now seems to be the opposite of what I would have expected the UN was formed to do. Also, I don’t remember hearing about a United Nations vote to decide to tell Serbia that they would never get their land back.

Who is making these decisions in the UN right now dictating their position? It is not because of a vote of United Nations’ members. Also, Russia, a key UN member never supported this position. So who is it that is deciding?

Concerning the present situation in Serbia, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said:
------
At this time it is very important to maintain peace and stability on the ground, therefore I would urge the parties concerned in the region to refrain from taking any unilateral measures which may provoke inside violence.
------

I never heard any warnings about unilateral measures before when the Albanians were in the process of getting ready to take unilateral measures to steal Serbian land, or when they finally took unilateral measures and declared independence.

Hypocrisy and lies!

They say it is not for the UN to recognize or not recognize Kosovo independence, but then why are they telling Serbs that they can't hold local elections. If it is not for them to recognize or not recognize Kosovo independence, then nothing has changed in the eyes of the UN and Kosovo is still part of Serbia and they should have no objections to local elections, and they would have allowed it. But they do have objections to local elections, so why doesn't Ban Ki-moon tell the truth and say that the UN has recognized the independence of Kosovo, and also tell the truth and say that the UN has recognized Kosovo independence without the approval of the UN member nations and without the approval of Russia, one of their key members.

The prophet, Mitar Tarabic said:
------
The Serbs will separate from each other, and they will say: "I am not a Serb, I am not a Serb." The unholy one will infiltrate this nation and bed with Serbian sisters, mothers and wives. He will sire such children that among the Serbs, since the beginning of the world, these will be the worst of offspring. Only weaklings will be born, and nobody will be strong enough to give a birth to a real hero.
At one time we shall disappear from this land of ours. We shall go to the north, and then realising our stupid deed we shall return. When we come back, we shall wise up and chase away the unholy one, not to see him, in God's name, ever again.
------

Remember that the people who are controlling the nations that attacked Serbia are the unholy ones. All of those nations have good and evil people and many variations in between, but it is the ones that are far away from good that are controlling their economical and political actions. And it is those same unholy ones that are asking Serbia to bow to them. And don’t get confused about what our stupid deed is (that Mitar Tarabic mentioned). Our stupid deed is that the Serbs used to be so close to God, but now the Serbs have followed the ways of the world, and while most still remember God; Serbs are too far from God and need to return so we can perform our works. Others know what Serbs are capable of and they have downpressed (oppressed) us for centuries because of it, but Serbs themselves don’t know. Look only to God, because there is no help in men. Now remember who you are and rise.

------
Psalms 149
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
------

The twoedged sword is our tongue, so return to God and sing praises, and God will awake the Earth to bring judgment through earthquakes, whirlwind and storms. As it says in Psalms 148 Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word.

Look at who these people you want to join are, who are trying to trick Serbs and the citizens of the other nations to be a part of them, and who already tricked the citizens of the other nations that have already joined them. Christ taught us to see who people are by their fruits. So look at the fruits they produce from what I spoke of them above and what I will show below, and from the countless things you already know or would see if you researched it, and see what kind of tree they are.

In the year 2000, in a letter to German Chancellor Gerhard Schroder from Willy Wimmer, (member, German Bundestag and Vice President, Parliamentary Assembly of the OSCE), he discussed the key points of a conference called “ Is Euro-Atlantic Integration Still on Track?”, held in the Slovak Republic, organized by the American State Department and the American Enterprise Institute (the foreign policy institute of the Republican Party). It was attended by political representatives from many European countries. The main topics of the gathering were the Balkans and NATO enlargement. Here are some of the key points of the conference that Willy Wimmer told Gerhard Schroder about.
------
Speediest possible international recognition of an independent state of Kosovo within the circle of the allied states.

It would be good, during NATO’s current enlargement, to restore the territorial situation in the area between the Baltic Sea and Anatolia such as existed during the Roman Empire, at the time of its greatest power and greatest territorial expansion.

For this reason, Poland must be flanked to the north and to the south with democratic neighbor states, while Romania and Bulgaria are to secure a land connection with Turkey. Serbia (probably for the purposes of securing an unhindered US military presence) must be permanently excluded from European development.
------
The part in the brackets is in the original letter from Willy Wimmer.

“Serbia must be permanently excluded from European development.”

The US, EU and NATO have no respect for Serbs. They claim they are for democracy, but they are trying their hardest to interfere with Serbian elections, trying to threaten, intimidate and trick the Serbs into voting in their direction. If they had any respect for Serbia or democracy, they wouldn’t try to intimidate Serbs and interfere with the Serbian elections. After the election they will probably say what they always say, if there side wins, it was a fair election, if the other side wins, the elections were tampered with.

NATO’s slogan was first spoken by the first Secretary General Lord Ismay, it is ” keep the Russians out, the Americans in and the Germans down”, that slogan was quoted on one of the pages of NATO’s website at one time, I don’t know if it is still there.

That looks to I like a call for American rule. And since almost everything that NATO has done since its existence has been by American rule, their actions reflect their slogan, France severely limited their involvement in NATO for decades because the US had too strong of a role. North Atlantic Treaty Organization, but what is their organization? Wait and see when the day comes when it changes to North Atlantic Treaty of American States (NATAS). Spell it backward and see what you get.

It is well known that the very-few-national court in the Hague has one aim, to convict as many Serbs as possible; and as few others as possible, just enough to give the illusion of fairness. Even one of their chief prosecutors wrote a book about it and is currently being silenced by her government and told not to promote her book. Who are those very-few that control the very-few-national court? It seems that they are the same ones that control NATO and the EU. So those very-few have given Serbs a choice, them or not them. Look again in Revelation 13 to see who they are, and then decide your vote.

The foundation of a relationship will continue throughout a relationship. So if Serbs want their relationship dictated and ordered to them by others, if Serbs want to bow down, and make themselves under and subject to others, and be controlled by their threats, then pick that foundation. Otherwise, make a foundation with nations who are not asking you to bow down to them, nations who also don’t want to be under and subject to others. None of them have threatened you into choosing their direction. They haven’t tried to interfere with Serbia’s territorial integrity, or with Serbia’s elections. They haven’t made the Serbs bow down to them and be under and subject to them. They haven’t dictated to the Serbs what the foundation of our relationship will be. They have called on Serbia the way Nations should call on each other, without threats, but instead by reaching out to the Serbs, and inviting them to take part in the building of the foundation of the relationship.

This election is different than any of the Serbian elections in the past. It is the foundation of things to come, so make sure the foundation will rise the Serbs, and not make them fall and be ruled by other nations.

Ark I
(Srbski: Apk AJ)
omega
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ajde neka se ovo prevede nakako.Bar delimicno...Tj neka neko objasni sta je covek hteo da kaze...ja sam i nesto razumeo al mi nije bas jasno posto sam slab sa doticnim jezikom Laughing
Pancevac87
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2008 23:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Мислим да је закључак најбитнији а то је да Србија не треба да прави савезе са државама које је стално притискају, траже уступке, мешају се у изборе и унутрашње ствари итд. него са државама које са нама желе односе на равноправној бази, без мешања у избор који грађани Србије праве итд.
На крају да су ови избори пресудни по том питању и да не требамо да дозволимо да будемо нечија колонија.

Спомиње се и Хаг, али то већ сви знамо...
Podgorica FxCxRxSx
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2008 16:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

A одакле брат код нас Laughing
Pancevac87
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Данас је Европска Унија још једном показала колико Србију сматра својом колонијом. Понудила је споразум о стабилизацији и придруживању Србији пред изборе. То је директно мешање у унутрашњу политику Србије. Сетимо се да су чекали да прође 2. круг избора у Србији да би дали зелено светлно шиптарима да прогласе незавнисност.
Стока Evil or Very Mad
ердоглијанер
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

На већини ТВ канала имате прилику да видите како се потписује ССП, односно како држава Србија признаје " државу Косово" !!! На срећу то се неће ратификовати ако "проевропске" снаге не буду имале већину у новом парламенту!
Зато, иако знам да је то забрањено, ја морам да напишем : Браћо, ако им дозволимо они ће то и да ураде!! Морамо да их спречимо, а зна се како се то ради фино и демократски!!!
Pancevac87
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008 21:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Иначе, грађани Косовске Митровице су на митингу дизањем руку симболично одбацили споразум о стабилизацији и придруживању..
DELIJE MIRIJEVO
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2008 21:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

ердоглијанер wrote:
На већини ТВ канала имате прилику да видите како се потписује ССП, односно како држава Србија признаје " државу Косово" !!! На срећу то се неће ратификовати ако "проевропске" снаге не буду имале већину у новом парламенту!
Зато, иако знам да је то забрањено, ја морам да напишем : Браћо, ако им дозволимо они ће то и да ураде!! Морамо да их спречимо, а зна се како се то ради фино и демократски!!!

А после сви они кењају како се залажу за КОСОВО.

THRYLE EISAI ARROSTIA DYNATI,OMORFAINEIS PANTA TIN ZOI OPOU KAI NA PAIZEIS THA SE AKOLOUTHO KAI GIA SENANE MONAXA TRAGOUDO......OYPA 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> За спас Косова и Метохије All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: