DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anthem and other songs of Olympiakos supporters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ганџа
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2007 11:57    Post subject: Anthem and other songs of Olympiakos supporters Reply with quote

Can you here write words of your anthem, but if is possible using letters of english language.

Of course I have that song but I'm not sure about pronounciation.

If we will go on Olympiakos maches we have to sing on right way.

Also, you can write words of other Olympiakos supporting song and leave the link of video clip that provide melody learning

Хајде, могао би и неко од наших ко зна да испише речи "онако по Вуку". Долази нам та утакмица Партизан-Олимпиакос па да се спремимо по овом основу
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2007 12:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thryle ton gipedon, Olympiake! Dafnostefanomene, megale ke trane! Pu ehis dinami su, Olympiake, ton pyrino sou kosmo, pu den liga pote! Olympi Olympi Olympiake, omada omadara mu, megali mu agapi, Olympiakara mu! Olympi Olympi Olympiake, omada omadara mu, megali mu agapi, Olympiakara mu! Doksa sta pedia su, Olympiake! Hiliotragudismene, ston kosmo ksakuste! Tremun st' akusma su, Olympiake! Ki akoma se thimunte, i Santos ke o Pele! Olympi Olympi Olympiake, omada omadara mu, megali mu agapi, Olympiakara mu! Olympi Olympi Olympiake, omada omadara mu, megali mu agapi, Olympiakara mu!

That's the Anthem of Olympiakos

About other videos, we have on "Moja Omiljena Pesma" subject here some with the words

And about that thing you wrote on Cyrillic, there's already topic Brate Smile
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
ганџа
ДЕЛИЈА

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2007 10:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks lot.
Леннокс
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2007 12:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you translate anthem on english? Thanks Smile
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2007 05:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

lennox wrote:
Can you translate anthem on english? Thanks Smile

Legend of the stadiums, Olympiake! Laureate, big and great! You have for your power, Olympiake, your fiery people, who never bend down! Olympi Olympi Olympiake my team my big team, my big love, my Olympiakos! Olympi Olympi Olympiake my team my big team, my big love, my olympiakos! Honour to your guys, Olympiake! Thousand-singing to people well known! They tremble when they hear you, Olympiake! And still they remember you, Santos and Pele! Olympi Olympi Olympiake my team my big team, my big love, my Olympiakos! Olympi Olympi Olympiake my team my big team, my big love, my Olympiakos!

This translation it's absolutely difficult, because we need to use words that don't exist on English dictionary, and maybe i did many mistakes, so it's better for alex-gate7london to help me and correct my mistakes! Thanks and sorry Confused Embarassed
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: