DELIJE.net Forum Index www.DELIJE.net
Форум ДЕЛИЈА - навијача Црвене Звезде

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macedonia
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
makkit1
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2006 19:18    Post subject: macedonia Reply with quote

i was wondering what gate 7 thought of the macedonian situation, do they recognise it as its own country. as most greeks do not. i am macedonian living in england i was christened in a greek orthodox church in the uk and a huge red star belgrade supporter. my parents are macedonian orthodox. but the point of the question is i'm pissed of as being classed as f.y.r.o.m!
Масимо
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2006 19:41    Post subject: Re: macedonia Reply with quote

makkit1 wrote:
macedonian orthodox

Shocked
red_knight
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2006 20:01    Post subject: !!!!! Reply with quote

I am a Macedonian, I was borned in Macedonia, and it has nothing to do with Orthodox Church or anything.

You are a FYROMian .... Skopjan ... whatever you like, except Macedonian.

and plz, don't start here a conversation about this issue.

MACEDONIA WAS, IS AND ALWAYS BE HELLENIC !!!

READ AN INDEPENDENT (not Greek or FYROM) HISTORY BOOK !!!

For Gods sake !!!!
унцле вања
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 01 Oct 2006 21:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

pleaseeee people erased this shit right away this is very sensitive subject for both of our people(serbs and greeks)
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 03:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen, Macedonia = North Greece, Macedonians = Northern Greeks! You are NOT Alexander's ancestors! Tito gave you nationality and your name before 1945 was "Vardarska". Yes we call you FYROM or Skopia because you are NOT Macedonians! And don't even call again yourself like this because i get as mad as hell! My mother is from Thessaloniki, born and raised there, SHE IS MACEDONIAN AND NOT YOU!!! UNDERSTAND??? Same for red_knight!!!
The strongest brotherhood in Europe
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 03:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

uncle vanja wrote:
pleaseeee people erased this shit right away this is very sensitive subject for both of our people(serbs and greeks)

Yes brother, Milosevic first and Arkan later wanted to make an alliance with the Greek government and invade there and destroy that PSEUDO jewish "macedonia" and make boarders between Greece and Serbia! But thanks that Greece is FULL of traitors (governments) they didn't agree with them 2 times! For me that would be the best, to DESTROY Albania and Fyrom and make boarders between Greece and Serbia!
Red Star Forever
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 09:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
For me that would be the best, to DESTROY Albania and Fyrom and make boarders between Greece and Serbia!

It was a great chance for that in the early 20th century but in this moment (now) my brother that is science fiction... Maybe for 20,30 or 50 years... You gave a responce to the makkit 1 and I think that there is nothing else to say about that... Simply they are not Macedonians and they won't be ever... "skopians" as you called them are invented nation... They are just south Serbs wich are using Greeks name...
Red7Salonika
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 09:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm.... my friends .... makkit1 said ''what gate 7 thought of the macedonian situation'' not what its my opinion or yours dinos... and we all now whats gates 7 opinion ( na sou thimisw? voulgaroi.... k alla ksereis kala...ala edw dn exoume provlima me tous skopianous re dino emeis pou eimaste apo edw....)
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 10:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vasili, auta legontai se gipedikes faseis! diladi exeis tin entyposi tora kai esy oti stin THYRA 7 tha dextoune oti autoi einai oi alithinoi Makedones oti i Makedonia einai dikia tous ktl ktl? Diladi skepsou ligo LOGIKA gamoto... Gamo to kke sou stin teliki kai as eisai filos mou alla tora fortono kai ego me autes tis gamo-apopseis pou tis les kai dimosia! An esy den thes na legesai makedonas kai na legetai autos (diladi na eisai prodotis) tote ok me geia sou me xara sou, alla toulaxiston tin MANA MOU den tin sevesai kai tin oikogeneia mou apo tis Serres? ton red_knight den ton sevesai?

GATE 7 OPINION ABOUT THIS SUBJECT... makkit1 WHY YOU DON'T COME ON GATE 7 TO ASK? BUT YES THE ANSWER WILL BE NOT IN WORDS BUT IN VIOLENCE, SO YOU CAN'T...
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 10:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Red Star Forever wrote:
RedBull-7- wrote:
For me that would be the best, to DESTROY Albania and Fyrom and make boarders between Greece and Serbia!

It was a great chance for that in the early 20th century but in this moment (now) my brother that is science fiction... Maybe for 20,30 or 50 years... You gave a responce to the makkit 1 and I think that there is nothing else to say about that... Simply they are not Macedonians and they won't be ever... "skopians" as you called them are invented nation... They are just south Serbs wich are using Greeks name...

101% agree with you Brate!
Hatori Hanzo
Ветеран

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 12:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedBull-7- wrote:
Listen, Macedonia = North Greece, Macedonians = Northern Greeks! You are NOT Alexander's ancestors! Tito gave you nationality and your name before 1945 was "Vardarska". Yes we call you FYROM or Skopia because you are NOT Macedonians! And don't even call again yourself like this because i get as mad as hell! My mother is from Thessaloniki, born and raised there, SHE IS MACEDONIAN AND NOT YOU!!! UNDERSTAND??? Same for red_knight!!!

Teritory of FYROM is actualy something what we called South Serbia, or Old Serbia. That terytory is old Serbian teritory but tito camed and produced new nationality so people from FYROM call them selfs today "macedonians". We do not acsept this, they are Serbs or bulgarians, and that is the whole thruth. They are speeking also about "macedonian Ortodox churc" Shocked Tito also produced "montenigrians" as nationality, and also "muslims" as a nationality Shocked even if everyone understand that "to be muslim" is religios question, not qustion of nationality. People of Montenegro have been always the best part of Serbia, very brave and corage people. Thats why we call Montenegro - "Serbian Sparta". Than tito camed and divaded people givin to one part to belive that they are special nationality, not Serbs. Some of them belived and thats why today we are spleet up, cose on referendum that kind of people + muslims and albanians vote for independence (they forgot that they grandgrand fathers were dreaming about unity borders with other Serbs who lived in Serbia). Also muslims in bosnia, they are all bed Serbs who sold their fait for bether conditions of living, during the otoman empaire. Thats why we hate them so much. But the most wird thing hapend when tito gaved tham right to be "muslim nationality". I am writing you this to understand how painful and bad was period of cominisam for Serbs, and to see that FYROM is onley part of the problem that they produced. Serbia actualy had problem with that teritory decades before tito camed (with bulgarians) but they knew than that they are Serbians, or othervise that they are bulgarians, no one thought that they are some special nationality "macedonians". In the end, there are no such a things like "macedonians", "montenegroans" or "bosnians". Geographicly, it is corect to say that you are montenigrian or bosnian, but in other hand you most say what is your nationality.

Један ЅМЅ за један оброк гладнима на Косову и Метохији 064 или 065 - 1033
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTATSBVas3A
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 13:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know all this things Hatori Hanzo, but me, and all Greeks, you know that we get MAD as hell with this subject (the PSEUDO-"Macedonia" and them)! Last year when Olympiakos fans were coming in Beograd (i wasn't because i was soldier), the train stopped in the boarders, one of the fans was talking on phone and he said the word "Skopia" (that's how we call mostly this PSEUDO "Macedonia"), on of them heared him and he said "no skopia, makedonija" and that guy who was talking on phone he attacked to this guy and he punched him into his face, and then the police came and we had problems... Alexander The Great was GREEK, Ancient Macedonians were GREEKS and that's ENOUGH for me to protect my land from that FAKE nation! If they were consider theirselves as SOUTH SERBS we wouldn't have any problem at all with them! So now one more reason and for you (Serbs) to don't like them, because they don't consider theirselves SERBS so they are traitors of your nation! And i don't care what they really are, but Macedonians they are NOT! And please don't start with such things like "America and most of countries recognise them" because that's not a proof!
thanasaros-7-
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 14:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am student in Sofia...here there are many many students from skopje...they call themselves macedonians...at the first days i had a lot of fights with the bastards...but I understood that they have america behind and they make huge propaganda calling themselves as macedonians and the most of the people call them now macedonians...stupid people...their country's name is Greek...their language is the Bulgarian...so explain me finally what the fuck is macedonia...it is...was...and will be skopje...

Ger4iq eba skopje...skopicki kyrvi
makkit1
ДЕЛИЈА јуниор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 17:02    Post subject: macedoinia Reply with quote

opinion accepted, i'm sorry this is a sore subject for you. then the question where am i from?
RedBull-7-
ДЕЛИЈА сениор

PostPosted: 02 Oct 2006 17:37    Post subject: Re: !!!!! Reply with quote

[quote="red_knight"]You are a FYROMian .... Skopjan ... whatever you like, except Macedonian.
MACEDONIA WAS, IS AND ALWAYS BE HELLENIC !!! quote]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    DELIJE.net Forum Index -> GATE 7 - Olympiakos All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: